Sunday, July 25, 2010

It feels like vacation!
Isaac got back from youth camp all happy and pumped!  Thanks to Lyd and Tim!
We had a super church picnic today.
I feel really relaxed for once.  It's been a while since I felt this good!
We have a marvelous meeting planned for Tuesday with the Felgers.  I can't wait to see them again.  They are the top distributors with Reliv and they're doing a meeting then coming to our place after. Very lovely couple and they have some great labs for pets.


I got radical with Flylady thanks to Gabrielle.  I emptied a wardrobe, redid the hutch, found some new dishes and summer clothes that I'd put away so well-ahem-. We had a ton of garbage to put out tomorrow and the house feels and looks 100 tons better and lighter.

2 comments:

  1. You're not the first person I've known to be purging their closets recently. I need to join in!!

    Love the new haircut!! Makes her look even more grown-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purging is so good for the soul. Dan hates taking the garbage out after though!

    ReplyDelete