Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer is in full swing

Summer is happening here finally.  The kids are on vacation.  Isaac got his diploma from high school with honors.  I have been sewing! And we are planning the Royal Rangers camp at the end of the month.  The kids are working on ONLY speaking English. I do hear a lot of French but the switch over quickly when mom walks in.

Lydia and Timothé have moved to a suburb in the 92nd district so they are over an hour away. :(

Reliv is going full swing.  I got a super bonus last month that paid for my trip to the States in August! My health is great now.  Some of you may be aware of the struggles I'd had with my sinuses, joints and bone spurs.  My body has taken care of that with Reliv and now I've been able to start losing some more weight with Slimpicity and Oxycise.

I have been amazed at the results some of our group has been seeing, especially with high blood pressure.

So far summer looks like it will be a busy one!


2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see this update from you! Love seeing the pictures, too. Everyone is growing up!!

    Are the kids practicing their English in anticipation of their Stateside visit?

    Where will your pup go while you're gone??

    ~Kelly
    http://ksrgmck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me and me only that is going!

    ReplyDelete