Thursday, October 22, 2009

My today and yesterday

I was so happy for it to be Wednesday yesterday because it's the one day I can sleep in some. Z doesn't have school but all the others do. I was awakened at 2 am because J-N was sure his alarm had gone off and he was up fixing tea for breakfast. It took him a while for my words of "it's only two-go back to bed" to sink in. At least Isaac was happy to see a full kettle in the morning and all he had to do was flip a switch to heat the water.

Did I mention in my last post that we had tea a-go-go in Luton? I was soooo happy. Tea here tea there tea everywhere and it definitely is better in the British Isles.

My Wednesday turned out to be kind of busy with a trip into Paris for some paperwork.

My Thursday so far has been terrible. ThaƩ got into a fight with a cat and he looks like the cat won. I broke it up with my bare hands (yeah, I'm SuperWoman) while my stomach was churning. I rang the door bell of where I thought the cat may live and the woman who answered was on the phone. I told her about the fight. She continued to talk on the phone. I asked for a paper towel. She continued to talk on the phone. I showed her my bloody dog. She closed the door, got a paper towel and then she was listening. You know I could have walked away and not given a darn about the cat but I couldn't. I have her number. Now what? Do you think I'll get sued for my animal's instincts?

1 comment:

  1. Poor Thae! (and poor kitty, too) You were brave to step in (you could have gotten bitten or scratched up, too!!), but we don't always think at times like that. I bet the cat provoked your dog. Surely she won't sue considering it sounds like the cat came out on top. Poor Thae!!!

    p.s. I'm still jealous of your spa weekend in England!!

    ReplyDelete