Sunday, June 27, 2010

Almost summer vacation





I can handle this forecast. The week ahead looks full. Dan is in Israel til Friday. Do not ask about this. It's a sanctification thing for me.

I have to enroll J-N in high school. The high school sent the papers late and his present school did not give him his latest report card so I already have a missing element for the meeting tomorrow. I love it.

Our dog is turning into a real baby. Two nights in a row I woke to ThaƩ's whining and the hall light on. Then on the third night Isaac experienced the same thing. Now I knew I wasn't nuts. The crazy dog can turn on the light. He even tries to open Isaac's door. He probably could if we had a handle type door knob.

I'm moving his bed to the living room while Dan is gone so I can hold his paw if he whines.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny that Thae can turn on the light! Alice does it by accident sometimes, but it's never intentional.

    Good luck with the registration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working myself up to go to the high school. I need a lot of courage!

    ReplyDelete