Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kindle for Mac/iPhone

Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to be really really happy this summer. Not only have I ordered the next book club book and that dragon tattoo girl book. Sorry the title escapes me and I'm too lazy to google right now. I found Kindle for iPhone and Mac. I heard so many talk about the Kindle and I assumed it was only the device. Little did I know that it was available for Mac and iPhone. I have been a downloading maven today.

I downloaded the Heaven devotional and several books for F°R°E°E°, people!!!

I found a very very cool site called Survive France.

What I need now is a great guide on exploring Paris on foot.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your Kindle app. I thought it was only the device, too. I thought you had to use an iPad and order through the iTunes store for Mac stuff.

    I've been using a BlackBerry for several years but just got an iPhone yesterday. It's alot different from my BlackBerry, but I think I'm gonna like it.

    I enjoyed the Larsson books, but liked the second and third better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindle exists for blackberry too.

    Check out Blog press for iPhone blogging. I love it.

    ReplyDelete